Leveling Seriously

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I'll definitely get new shocks when I can but for now these sound like a good solution.
Mid perch and possibly a rebuild if the milage is there as well as different valving for the stock shocks is a good solution for the guy who doesn't push the truck too hard. The stock shocks are limited in performance though due to the small diameter.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Discard what I said, didn't realize this was in gen 2 discussion. For leveling, RPGs new collar is the way to go and there's another company that has a spacer to be placed on the spring perch but requires removal of the shock. The valving can still be played with for better performance

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Discard what I said, didn't realize this was in gen 2 discussion. For leveling, RPGs new collar is the way to go and there's another company that has a spacer to be placed on the spring perch but requires removal of the shock. The valving can still be played with for better performance

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]