Leveling questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m going to need to raise front my truck up some to fit 35s if i go that way and would like it to be about level. I’m thinking 1.75 should be the sweet spot in raising it. Which level kit would be the best to acquire 1.75 height raise.

torrin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m going to need to raise front my truck up some to fit 35s if i go that way and would like it to be about level. I’m thinking 1.75 should be the sweet spot in raising it. Which level kit would be the best to acquire 1.75 height raise.

Doesn't it already have 35s?

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Raptors come stock with 35’s. An adjustable collar would give you flexibility but I know several guys who have been happy with their fixed height collars.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, if you put actual 35x12.50 that stick out any farther than stock wheels you will rub at full lock or be really close and when compressed and turning you will rub, so if you upgrade to 35x12.50 with different wheels you need to raise front or just get use to scrubbing sound

---------- Post added at 05:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 AM ----------

Put some methods on it with 35x12.50 tires and turn the wheel all way and take a look.. you gonna need to lift it up some. Maybe if you keep stock wheels or some with exact backspacing you will be ok. Stock tires are alittle shorter than 35s, not by much though. I’ve just seen what 35s look like with no lift and it’s rub city for sure if turning and conpressing

---------- Post added at 05:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 AM ----------

So is 1.75 or 2in recommended to level it and give some space for the methods and 35x12.50s. I don’t have any aftermarket bumper, so no extra weight in front or nothing. I’m just not sure what is closer to being level, 1.75 or 2in

OP
OP
M

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, thx.. I’m gonna get that level kit

---------- Post added at 05:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 AM ----------

I’m just telling u what I know, you will need to raise front some. Thread was about what leveling kit works good and height to level and clear the tires. You can do all math you feel like.. have a good day

---------- Post added at 05:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 AM ----------

There actually 34.41, basically 35 High, just the wheel of sticks out any farther than stock wheel you need raise it some. I’m thinking of getting methods, like 1.5 in farther out, they rub at full lock if not lifted