Leveling kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeremyespinoza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seeing everyone’s opinions on which leveling kit they used on their 2017-2018 Raptor and what height you chose?

OP
OP
J

jeremyespinoza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have there are several brands to chose from. I was thinking about having the Ford dealership do it for me for 500.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Our shop truck is running on level 3 of 5 of the RPG Adjustable Spring Perch Collars. We carry all of the brands on the market in both static and adjustable heights so please feel free to reach out with any questions about any of the kits on the market.

ScorchedEarth

Reaction score
0b9f93c0c608492fcfa834a7050fa17a.jpg

My favorite kit is the svc cas, primary bc its proven design. It functions identically to any king/fox race shock. Its perfect if ur ocd like me bc it is the only kit the offers a unlimited amount of adjustment to get you exactly where you want. Its also the most expensive...

I also carry the rpg adjustable, adjust in .5” increments which are enough for most... and about $150 cheeper

Last but not least the rpg static collar in1.5”,2..25, and 3”...

https://fordraptorlights.com/products/svc-2017-raptor-coil-adjustment-system-quot-c-a-s-quot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

I have the adjustable collars and will be putting them at 2.5 inches along with installing Deaver +3 leaf springs

Legit setup! Im also running +3 deavers, heres a pic of my rear b4 the deavs went on...
What bump stops you running??46646c1124b19cbb34034eeac6778c10.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
J

jeremyespinoza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like adjustable to make the front even with the rear. What would you recommend?

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Nice setup. You did it yourself or take it to a shop?

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ If you want level 1.5" will do it.

I ended up doing the Geiser 2.5" springs up front with some Camburg UCA's and then added the Deaver +3's out back with RPG bump stops.

Doing that along with some aftermarket more aggressive stanced wheels really makes my truck look that much bigger and meaner than a stock Raptor.

IMO stock Raptors actually look pretty small especially compared to the Gen1's

I definitely like my truck way better with my current set up and it drives great!