King 3.0's or Fox 3.0's for a more compliant ride?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
King Shocks!!!
SendIt.jpg

$5799.99 shipped in the continental US! Front and Rear OEM replacement King shocks and a set of Rogue Racing 2017+ Raptor bushing UCAs!!! MSRP $7199.97!!!!

2017+ Ford Raptor
King Shocks 3.0 IBP Performance Series Kit
100% bolt on
Large 3.0” OD shock bodies
A true, full diameter piston and valve stack for maximum damping control
Fully able to rebuild, service, or tune
Finned Reservoir
Factory tuned for optimal ride quality
Material quality and tolerances to match our top race shocks.

Front
Large 3.0 mono-tube shock body
Patented “Internal Bypass” (IBP) technology
Compression adjuster
Reduces shock cavitation
30 clicks of compression adjustment
1” diameter shaft
3.5” OD finned reservoir
1 piece extrusion- not a sleeve
New hose attachment allows easy hose clocking
100 % bolt on
$3499.99 MSRP

Rear
Large 3.0 mono-tube shock body
Proven external bypass design
4 Bypass tubes
Position sensitive damping
Separate compression and rebound external adjustments
1” diameter shaft
2.95” OD finned reservoir
1 piece extrusion- not a sleeve
100 % bolt on
$2899.99 MSRP

ROGUE RACING HORIZONTAL 1" UNIBALL STOCK REPLACEMENT UCA - w/BUSHINGS FOR 2017 FORD Raptor
100% American Made
3D CAD Designed
Precision fixtured
CNC press broke Triangle construction
Corrected Length at +2 inch ride height
American Made 1” WSSXT Heat Treated Uni-ball
17-4 heat treated rust & corrosion resistant stainless steel pin and high misalignment spacers
Rogue Racing Proprietary bushing material silent ride and no chatter
Bushing service Zerk fitting
Countersunk 12 point zinc plated bolt
$799.99

We are also adding the option for heim UCAs to this package!

$6299.99 shipped in the continental US! Front and Rear OEM replacement King shocks and a set of Rogue Racing 2017+ Raptor heim UCAs!!! MSRP $7899.97!!!! 20% off retail!!!

Call 855-757-6483, DM or email [email protected] to place your order! ***Current lead time is 3 weeks***

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stage 12 Front and Cantilever Rear video!

Quick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bit the bullet and ordered Fox 3.0's a few weeks ago. They should be here in January....lets see how it goes!

Very curious how these work out for you.

I love my Raptor, but don’t use it for how it was intended (if a desert ever comes to the north east, perhaps that will change). I do daily drive it around the 3rd world country roads we have here, though. And frankly the soft suspension has made the drive bearable.

My deavers are on I order, but I do miss the icon coilovers I had on my old truck. A little stiffer valving would be appreciated on the road. And for my off-road excursions up the mountains skiing.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No offense but you're crazy wondering if Kings or Fox shocks are better for cruising in and around the Big Apple.

You obviously have too much money and you need better things to spend it on than trying to improve on the factory ride for the street.

But hey, it's your money. Go buy a set of each and do a complete, technical evaluation and post your results. Otherwise you'll get fanbois of each brand telling you theirs is best.

And the vendors will (have) post why you should buy theirs.

SeXualAVENGER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t think the shocks are what you need. I’d consider progressive springs for the front and deavers in the rear. Would be much cheaper and more likely to give you the more compliant ride you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

kpg81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Leave shocks factory and just put deavers on. Make sure tire pressure is 36 PSI cold.. also tires matter.. so maybe try some different ones since you don't off-road anyway.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
if all you are REALLY searching for is the ability to grin a little while you put your foot in it on a crappy street, I would wholeheartedly recommend simply getting +2 deavers and running no more than a 1.5" collar in the front.

You'll be utterly amazed at how much of an impact this has. And, the good news is, if it isnt good enough for you, at worst, you've "thrown away" only what the collars cost you.