GEN 2 Installed SVC's Coil Adjuster System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptizzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So no desire to go with Fox 3.0's? Do ya think the cost vs the return on the fox shocks is not worth it?

I think a tunable aftermarket shock can be really beneficial after logging some more offroad miles. Adding some compression all around but most importantly upfront, could be huge. Obviously this is advice for guys going hard in desert terrain not really intended for stock raptors. The CAS is great for 37's, getting an exact ride height to suit specific needs, and 95% of the offroad terrain most raptors see.

I've got some plans in the very near future that I will be extensively testing and providing a write up. They don't involve Fox though. Stay tuned!

Forgiven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think a tunable aftermarket shock can be really beneficial after logging some more offroad miles. Adding some compression all around but most importantly upfront, could be huge. Obviously this is advice for guys going hard in desert terrain not really intended for stock raptors. The CAS is great for 37's, getting an exact ride height to suit specific needs, and 95% of the offroad terrain most raptors see.

I've got some plans in the very near future that I will be extensively testing and providing a write up. They don't involve Fox though. Stay tuned!

KIngs?!

I was thinking about getting a pair of kings for the front, better customer Service. But $3,500 is awfully steep.

galan.kelley

Reaction score
Finally got mine installed today. What spacing did you set your CAS at (inches)? I have mine set at 1 9/16” like the instructions called for, but it seems to be a bit much. Just curious, you don’t seem to have as much threads showing between the bottom of the threads and the bottom of the blue jam nut as I do.

Attachments

• FC31F497-CAAE-466F-B14B-C814F2B6DF25.jpg
    FC31F497-CAAE-466F-B14B-C814F2B6DF25.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 129
  • ABF8CA93-71E8-465F-A16D-7868D5B0C658.jpg
    ABF8CA93-71E8-465F-A16D-7868D5B0C658.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 131