GEN 2 Installed SVC's Coil Adjuster System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bark beetle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the unofficial message I'm getting. I found it REALLY odd that the speedo was off until I put on 37s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the sound of that! Gonna wait till I wear out the 35's, at least that is the plan right now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

marilynsride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm an idiot, I dont know how but i missed this thread, this is the thread ive been looking for. Thanks @svc and @Raptizzle for the pics and the feedback. Awesome!

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the unofficial message I'm getting. I found it REALLY odd that the speedo was off until I put on 37s.

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but how are you determining whether or not the speedometer is accurate? Are you using a GPS based app on a mobile device or something else to compare to the vehicle speedometer?

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but how are you determining whether or not the speedometer is accurate? Are you using a GPS based app on a mobile device or something else to compare to the vehicle speedometer?

No worries. I'm using MotionX GPS on my iPhone and iPad.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Will 37's with an RPG 1.5" Collar keep my truck under 82"? She needs to fit in the garage...

F150Feste

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great thread, very helpful other than making me want to upgrade to 37's already and I haven't even made my first payment on the truck yet. :)

apeezie289

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was lucky enough to get in early on the list with the crew at @svc for their new C.A.S. system. Having had two gen 1's previously, the luxury and ease of the perch mod with those trucks is no more. However, it's possibly a blessing in disguise because I had always found myself wanting a ride height somewhere between mid and top perch.

That's pretty much where we ended up at on the install today. Having no reference point, we initially set the adjuster on the conservative side and that put the truck at around mid perch. I also installed 37" K02's with Methods today and there was some minor rubbing but nothing some trimming couldn't fix. So we ramped up the perch on the coilover approximately .5" and that put the front of the truck exactly where I wanted it.

I'm pretty discriminating when it comes to the stance on my trucks so right now my plan is to drop the rear a bit with some Deaver springs and possibly a longer shackle. I'll dial the front down maybe .25" at that time to keep a pretty similar stance to what I have now but just overall lower. Pretty sweet having the ability to make minor adjustments.

Regarding the ride, the truck drives and rides really well with the preload on the spring. The spring rate seems a lot softer on these new trucks so adding preload is way less noticeable compared to middle or top perch on gen 1's. I'm heading to the desert this weekend to devirginize this truck in the dirt so will be reporting back with offroad ride characteristics.

Overall, I'm really happy with how it turned out.

4ec48b6dd263ad26c4292d7f28c0c6d6.jpg

62bf33e89788a2bfb55e2a1049476693.jpgb6b42dda719c960c97366d17c03b01f9.jpg766dfca1dfe1d91af5e78d2af900c1c0.jpg

What style and color methods are those? They look to match the fender

sp2pilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited: