GEN 2 Installed SVC's Coil Adjuster System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that drone shot is ****** awesome Tizz. The guy on the ground napping missed the shot? I got a launch shot, but it's off the 16th tee at a golf club in Mexico with a telling landmark in the background, so that ain't making the interwebs... and yes, the ground was decently frozen so no real damage to the turf

Last edited:

JSTi07

Reaction score
Truck looks great and I'm glad to see it being put to use!

Could you add some pictures of what you trimmed initially to get the 37" tires to fit?

OP
OP
Raptizzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
02c961175227ee96e77ea2c4853071d8.jpg

Truck looks great and I'm glad to see it being put to use!

Could you add some pictures of what you trimmed initially to get the 37" tires to fit?

Thanks, I didn't trim anything running 37" KO2's.

So you're happy with the 37" KO2s? I'm thinking about picking up a set next week.

Oh yeah, they're a great all around tire and fit the wheel wells nicely at full bump with the @svc CAS system dialed at a pretty comparable height to where I have mine set.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here 's the video of Tizzles truck beating up the new C.A.S. system. We are pleased to announce it worked just as expected. No rubbing anywhere against the tierods or axles, helped keep the front end of the truck up and is a must for guys wanting to run 37's. Like all springs, they will settle after some use. We are gonna run it as is for a little bit, take some measurements and adjust as needed down the road.

We must admit, everyone cringed a little watching a brand new 70K truck take the pounding it did, but it was in the name of science so we can all deal with it.

Huge thanks to Raptizzle for being the first test dummy of the system.

The only changes we decieded to make for production was to narrow up the lower section of the threaded perch body so the Fox stickers shows better.

Hope you all like the video.

Jarrett

https://youtu.be/HyQoPZ9vBpg

D

Deleted member 12951

How did the alignment come out, was within specs? Or was camber or caster higher/lower?

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here 's the video of Tizzles truck beating up the new C.A.S. system. We are pleased to announce it worked just as expected. No rubbing anywhere against the tierods or axles, helped keep the front end of the truck up and is a must for guys wanting to run 37's. Like all springs, they will settle after some use. We are gonna run it as is for a little bit, take some measurements and adjust as needed down the road.

We must admit, everyone cringed a little watching a brand new 70K truck take the pounding it did, but it was in the name of science so we can all deal with it.

Huge thanks to Raptizzle for being the first test dummy of the system.

The only changes we decieded to make for production was to narrow up the lower section of the threaded perch body so the Fox stickers shows better.

Hope you all like the video.

Jarrett

https://youtu.be/HyQoPZ9vBpg

Great video, kudos to the drone work.
Tone