Installed RPG Offroad Collar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So it seems the 2.25" collar will be the preferred method when running 37s (other than Toyo MTs) with wheels with 0 offset (like stock wheels). Minor trimming required. Would most agree??

I think it just depends... I'm happy with it from a no rubbing standpoint and overall stance with the rear stock. For heavy off roaring though, I think you could really use the 3" and then decide on a rear setup.

apeezie289

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it just depends... I'm happy with it from a no rubbing standpoint and overall stance with the rear stock. For heavy off roaring though, I think you could really use the 3" and then decide on a rear setup.
Thanks @robbys3m3 . Anyone else gave ant input ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Dachuri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So it seems the 2.25" collar will be the preferred method when running 37s (other than Toyo MTs) with wheels with 0 offset (like stock wheels). Minor trimming required. Would most agree??

The offset on stock wheels is +34 but I've been told by an FRF supporting vendor that 2.25" collars would be needed to run 37s with Methods (0 offset). If I went with non-adjustable 1.5" collars, I'd need to replace with 2.25" if I wanted to step up to 37s.

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Robtor310, truck looks great. How about with a full tank of gas? Nothing in the bed, are you still level?. Thanks.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Robtor310, truck looks great. How about with a full tank of gas? Nothing in the bed, are you still level?. Thanks.

Thanks man.

I think itll be pretty much the same since the tank kind of runs front to back. Lets say 10 more gals, @80lbs - the 50lbs in the bed, itll be a wash almost.

I do get up to 1/2" fluctuation from corner to corner too depending on what surface I measure it on.

For this truck im calling it pretty much level though. Keep in mind this is a SCAB and its a few lbs lighter than the 4 door.

Msisle

Reaction score
Do you guys know if RPG released a batch of collars in Red ?
I’ve found some in Dubai(1.5 inches) and don’t want to buy a copy!

joey185

Reaction score
I did a SDHQ drop shackle. Now to add the 1.5 RPG to front. This pic is just the drop in rear.

edit: I actually think to get the right stance it needs the 2.25 now that I lifted it up with a jack. 1.5 would probably make a supercrew exactly level w/ the 1 inch drop in back. Might go Icon to have more options ( just in case ) and start with the 1.75.

Attachments

• IMG_6405.jpg
    IMG_6405.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 137
Last edited: