Installed RPG Offroad Collar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheTip247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any need for an alignment after installing the RPG collars?

I would have it checked no matter what. I just installed mine last weekend and had mine checked yesterday, it was off a little bit. Not noticeable at all, just enough to cause uneven wear over time.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2.25" collar installed. depending on the surface it looks a little nose high or level. no difference in driving from the 1.5" and has fixed my full-lock reverse rubbing issue. my wife thought it looks more aggressive also, fwiw:)

Does it feel slightly nose high when you're driving it? I could feel it in my buddy's 3" front setup

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does it feel slightly nose high when you're driving it? I could feel it in my buddy's 3" front setup

Since I've gone 4000 miles on the 1.5" it doesn't seem any different at 2.25". I bet if I went from stock to this I might notice.

Rm

canamds450

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any info about the 3" lift rpg collars

i installed on my gen 2 the 1.5" and the truck feels smooth, as well it is almost leveled.
i would like to know about the 3" lift collar, if that will harsh the ride quality and harm the front axles?

apeezie289

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2.25" collar installed. depending on the surface it looks a little nose high or level. no difference in driving from the 1.5" and has fixed my full-lock reverse rubbing issue. my wife thought it looks more aggressive also, fwiw:)

So it seems the 2.25" collar will be the preferred method when running 37s (other than Toyo MTs) with wheels with 0 offset (like stock wheels). Minor trimming required. Would most agree??