Installed RPG Offroad Collar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NO LIMIT

Reaction score
Installed my RPG Collars yesterday. Watched the video and it was easiy peisy...took me about 2.5 hrs total both sides. Would have been quicker but the first one I had to tighten up the springs and hammer up the spring perch 3 times till I had the right tension to get enough room for the Collars to fit. Second side in only about 45 min.
FYI I didn't have to remove the tie rod end just had to remove the front sway bar nut to get enough length on the shock to install Collars.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any major rubbing with 37s for those of you who are running Toyo MTs?

I backed out of 37's Toyo M/T's after a lot of research from others. I haven't found ANYONE running 37 Toyos but others have had rubbing with less aggressive all terrain. It sounds like the Toyo's would need fender trimming and the back wheels may rub the wheels as well offloading. I was going to do a near 0 offset and an offset closer to +20 - +30 may help a little bit.

This is just what I am hearing from others so no promises but I really wanted 37's but just don't want issues with my new truck.

I am going to stick to 35x12.50's for my truck.

c4sxm5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed my method 17s nv this past week with 37s nitto m/t and have minimal rubbing (see pics). Going to work on cutting the fender liners later today and see ifrubbing stops, but don't regret going with the 37s at all. I also have the rpg collars.

Attachments

• IMG_0408.jpg
    IMG_0408.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_0409.jpg
    IMG_0409.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 131