GEN 2 Installed KING 3.0's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Ahh, the wind tunnel.. hahha

Second question: if you're motor goes, and you need to be towed from the front for a hundred miles back to pavement, where will you attach your tow straps? I ask because I too installed a Frame cut bumper and have this dilemma.

I was thinking the LCA,

I had this concern myself. I picked this up...

813kNCeVtnL._SY355_.jpg

USA Made VR3 X 8' Yellow Slings 4'-20' Lengths In Listing, DOUBLE PLY COVER Endless Round Poly Lifting Slings, 8,400 lbs Vert, 6,720 lbs Choker, 16,800 lbs Basket (USA Poly)(VR3 X 8 FT)

Wrap it around the front LCA mounts to a D-Ring then strap. Pretty much the only choice you have vs. mounting some kind of D-Ring.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^ yes we used similar sling for our guys with no hooks

Are these sold anywhere online besides SDHQ yet?

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks @Trick_Raptor,

I was planning to use a snatch strap for this purpose so the 2 ply cover is a step up in durability, I'll grab one of these 8 footers.

I also ordered 2 x soft shackles to connect this strap to the LCAs, and 2 x soft shackles to connect this strap to the kinetic rope and the rope to the pulling vehicle.

Hope I never need to use any of this!

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score

Forgiven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you get an alignment right alignment for two days after I install, will that be ok?

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score