How much to install RPG Collar?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys.
We have found that an alignment isn't necessary for the 1.5" and 2.25" kits. But on the 3.0" go for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

idk. then maybe it was the rear deavers in combination or my installer could have done something wrong but with ur 1.5 with deavers was way off and for sure needed alignment.. just saying. i'm glad i did the alignment but i'm sure u right it may not be needed

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I spent about $285 to have mine installed. They removed them from the truck for the install.

Also spent $50 (which was cheap) for an alignment afterwards... different shop.

Finnster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed any change in the ride after the install? I would suspect that the physical compression of the spring even at 1.5" would make it a tad stiffer. Noticeable or not is the question.

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed any change in the ride after the install? I would suspect that the physical compression of the spring even at 1.5" would make it a tad stiffer. Noticeable or not is the question.
for sure its different, its a change. the 1.5" collar is really about a 1" lift. just depends what u drove before or what u expect. i had a f150 before.
imo if you played with the 3 raptor steering modes before u get the install its like having it in sport steering mode as normal.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Yes it's noticeable but I like it. Seems to take corners better on the road at high-speed with less dipping in the front end.

On a side note... I wish it truly leveled the truck but it's still has a little rake to it. 2.5" seems to get the truck really level but RPG was the best bet at the time I did mine.