Help me choose, lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to raise front of my truck up some before I buy new wheels and tires to help clear them. I’ve read a lot of threads about leveling the front and stuff. It seems that 1.75 or 2inch is the height I need. I definitely want it high enough that I want have a rubbing issue with method wheels and 35x12.50 tires. it Doesn’t matter how much it cost I just wanna do go the best route the first time. What are your suggestions for raising the front end up some and still ride good. I might raise rear up alittle also, I think I read Deaver +3’s will raise rear up 1 inch. So if I do this will I need to raise the front 2.5 in to have it level. So plz help me decide what Would be my best decision on this

OP
OP
M

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought about that but I would have to cut part of frame to install it. I really don’t want to cut it. But it’s still an option since it doesn’t change ride quality or put anything in a bind. Only negative that it does is raises center of gravity

OP
OP
M

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mainly wanting advice on svc cas or rpg type lifts. Not interested in body lifts and 4in lift. Not sure if you guys are trying to help or just being ignorant shit bags like you usually are. If you cannot help or have any good advice on about leveling the truck or getting around 1.75 or 2 in lift in front how bout just shutting the **** up and not posting your dumb shit on my thread. This forum is almost completely worthless now days it seems. I know there has to be some descent guys in here that can help. Those are the ones I’m hoping to hear from. Rest of you ******* nerdy shit bags need to just go troll somewhere else plz

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
I mainly wanting advice on svc cas or rpg type lifts. Not interested in body lifts and 4in lift. Not sure if you guys are trying to help or just being ignorant shit bags like you usually are. If you cannot help or have any good advice on about leveling the truck or getting around 1.75 or 2 in lift in front how bout just shutting the **** up and not posting your dumb shit on my thread. This forum is almost completely worthless now days it seems. I know there has to be some descent guys in here that can help. Those are the ones I’m hoping to hear from. Rest of you ******* nerdy shit bags need to just go troll somewhere else plz

I wouldnt do the CAS unless you feel like discharging your shocks, then having them re-filled and hoping that you got to the exact same pressure.

I would , however do the rpg adjustable ( which is what I have while I decide on what aftermarket kit that i'm going to do.)

IMO the stock coilovers are perfect with a 2" collar. for me, lower was too squishy, 2.5 is a little too firm. YMMV.

Invest in a good coil compressor, get the RPG adjustable collar and go with +2 deavers.

unless there is a hidden desert in NC that offers gnarly g outs and jumps, I highly doubt you'll have to worry about rubbing 35s.

tmd11111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're factory tires are the metric equivalent of 35x12.5's so unless you plan on running more offset with aftermarket tires then no lift is needed.

OP
OP
M

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m going with method wheels with 35x12.50, at stock height they do rub at full turn. I recently saw a truck that had this put on. I guess it’s the 1.5 or so the wheels make the tires stuck out that causes the rub issue. So definitely needs to be raised some

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im leaning toward the adjustable RRAG. ICON has a adjustable one also. There are a few here that have those and are very happy.