Gesiers & Deaver +3's on SCREW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know the correct width, backspacing and offset needed to run 37s on a leveled truck without rubbing? I do not want to hack my brand new truck to make them work, but I am willing to buy the correct wheel size.

I am considering going to a 18x9 Method wheel versus the smaller 17x8.5 to avoid the "balloon" look of the 37s on 17s. The sidewall will be taller than the factory 35s by 1/2", so they should perform just as well.

On the Method website it lists the following:
18x9, 6x135, 18 offset, 5.75" backspacing

Will this size work with a Toyo MT, or Nitto Trail Grappler MT in 37x12.5x18?

rdsc

Reaction score
you should be good with Geiser coils with the 12.5 wide tire and Methods. At least I am being told that by ORW.

Yeah everyone seems to have a different opinion on this. I'm about to pull the trigger on the Method NV wheels (0/4.75) with the Toyo 37x12.5R17's... And with the Geiser Coils...

Fingers crossed.

ICLOSEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are 3214587534987534 threads on here about fitting 37" tires. And No you can NOT do it with methods and collars or springs! The offset is too far. Hope this helps.

rdsc

Reaction score
There are 3214587534987534 threads on here about fitting 37" tires. And No you can NOT do it with methods and collars or springs! The offset is too far. Hope this helps.

There definitely isn't a bunch of threads on the GEN2 with the Geiser Coils (which is a fairly new offering to the market)

And it looks like guys are having success with this combination and 37's...

ICLOSEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There definitely isn't a bunch of threads on the GEN2 with the Geiser Coils (which is a fairly new offering to the market)

And it looks like guys are having success with this combination and 37's...

Good luck off road!

ICLOSEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what is the correct way to do this then? Whats needs to be done?

First note the search option will help you with most questions you have.
It all depends on the offset how far you will need to go. With the Methods and Springs you would only need +2 fenders. Or if the offset isnt too far out you can hammer the pinch molds.

DEGBTI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe you CAN do BFG KO2 37"s with Geisers. I know guys who run this set up and actually off road. Call BajaHQ and ask.