Gesiers & Deaver +3's on SCREW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nimrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BFG 37’s on 17 inch methods with geiser springs and Deaver +2’s. No rubbing, at least on road. Headed off-roading next week.
I have pics on the thread I posted about geiser springs and Deaver +2’s. It’s just a couple down from this one on the forum

DEGBTI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BFG 37’s on 17 inch methods with geiser springs and Deaver +2’s. No rubbing, at least on road. Headed off-roading next week.
I have pics on the thread I posted about geiser springs and Deaver +2’s. It’s just a couple down from this one on the forum

Nimi, going to SF? Sure you are. Me too, first trip with the Raptor, pretty stoked!

Nimrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nimi, going to SF? Sure you are. Me too, first trip with the Raptor, pretty stoked!

No I’m missing it. My wife and I are headed to Moab Utah. My wife’s a teacher and it’s her spring break. We’ve been wanting to hit Moab for a long time. It’s too hot in the summer so next week is it. Have a blast down there!

DEGBTI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No I’m missing it. My wife and I are headed to Moab Utah. My wife’s a teacher and it’s her spring break. We’ve been wanting to hit Moab for a long time. It’s too hot in the summer so next week is it. Have a blast down there!

ah, always wanted to go there, have fun!

rdsc

Reaction score

Could this setup be achieved with the Ford OEM Beadlock Rims?