Gesiers & Deaver +3's on SCREW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So here is how my truck currently sits.

SaBVYwy.jpg

Geiser 2.5" springs with Camburg UCA's and Deaver +3's and RPG bumps.

Truck sits 43" up front and 43.75" out back. I havent put any weight in the back to break in the leafs so they might come down a tad. I like the way it sits and the handling is night and day difference. Rear feels super planted and doesnt have that soft wallowie feeling when you hit turns hard and fast.

I def feel it was a great investment even for daily driving activities.

Only thing now I think I need 37s the OEM's look a tad too small now with all this added room.

What do you guys think about tires and uping the size?

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
looks good, although im kinda partial to the stock height rear with the front leveled.. 37's will fix it i think.

brc misfit

FRF Addict
Reaction score
37's would definitely give the truck a bolder look. We play in some of the same dirt, I'm running 37 MTZ's. No fit issues.

OP
OP
M

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Front pic as well

WDllShq.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

I say do it, but there are some issues you should be aware of. Disregard the title of the thread, theres some good info in it from guys who have done it.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f262/lift-37s-good-fit-58048/

Awesome let me look into it. Just dont want any crazy rubbing but with all my extra room in the wheel wells I def want to fill them up some what!

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

37's would definitely give the truck a bolder look. We play in some of the same dirt, I'm running 37 MTZ's. No fit issues.

Can you post a pic? No rubbing? What wheels do you have on your truck?