Gen2 Raptor Crew towing 7000 pounds. Airbags? No.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kowboy17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because in real life, roads have holes and bumps. If I can help my springs and underbody, I'll do it. I am surprised by his MPG but I guess towing in CO and at 70, it'll hurt it. I towed across the entire country in a GEN I (8k+) and got 10 mpg with the 6.2. (63 mph w cruise). That obviously helped.

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They've complained in the past when trucks squatted 2". But for the Raptor, it's perfect, lol.

I wonder what the tongue weight on that trailer is - looks like the load is dead center over the axles.

Gunnut

Reaction score
He also said his total weight was 14k+, so if the trailer really is 7k, does that make the Raptor 7k+?

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He also said his total weight was 14k+, so if the trailer really is 7k, does that make the Raptor 7k+?

GCWR=14,080

That is the total weight rating for the truck and trailer, not the total weight. They never gave the total weight. I'm not sure if the trailer was actually 7000lbs since he showed the tote and said it was 7000lbs. That would make the trailer weight 7000lbs+ the weight of the trailer. Although that could just be his poor choice of words.