Gen 2 LCA Support Kit and Slot Eliminator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I finished up the updates on the Lower Control Arm pocket support system. I have fixed more than a few bent LCA pockets which is what inspire this kit. The rear pockets are very prone to bending on both gen1 and gen2 due to lack of support on the back of the pocket along with the stock rubber bushing deflection during a impact allowing in to easily bend the rear pocket.

This kit not only adds a support to the rear pocket but all the mounts. It also locks the lower control arms in the outer most position (recommended), center position or the holes can be slotted so you can still adjust the alignment from the lowers. ----- I highly recommend locking the lowers in place and using adjustable upper control arms if you are running offroad.------

- Bolt in design- can also be welded
- works with stock swaybar
- made from 3/16 steel plate
- includes all hardware

Kit price is 259 plus shipping.

It will be loaded on our site later today for ordering online at krazyhousecustoms.com or call us at 732-951-9111

Attachments

• lca kit gen2 2.jpg
    lca kit gen2 2.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 91
  • lca kit gen 2.jpg
    lca kit gen 2.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_4362_edited.jpg
    IMG_4362_edited.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_4366_edited.jpg
    IMG_4366_edited.jpg