Geisers, Deaver +3s, RPG Bumps and 37s (Pics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good.

I have the same set up minus the 37s. Truck after settling in and doing some off road duty sits perfectly level @ 43" I am sure the deavers will break in once you drive it around.

OP
OP
TXRaptor

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looking good.

I have the same set up minus the 37s. Truck after settling in and doing some off road duty sits perfectly level @ 43" I am sure the deavers will break in once you drive it around.

The pictures of your truck helped me make the decision to go with Geisers and Deaver +3s. I am looking forward to getting it back so I can see how it performs!

BBLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the same suspension setup installed 2 weeks back at RPG and loving it. Same Toyo RT 37x17 setup also going on in the next week.

The truck really should come from the factory with this suspension setup. It blew me away how much different it felt from stock (in a good way).

Skyline

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know some regard the toyo MT 37s to be a "big" tire, whats the consensus on the RT?

OP
OP
TXRaptor

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got the same suspension setup installed 2 weeks back at RPG and loving it. Same Toyo RT 37x17 setup also going on in the next week.

The truck really should come from the factory with this suspension setup. It blew me away how much different it felt from stock (in a good way).

I would like to see your setup with the factory wheels.

I know some regard the toyo MT 37s to be a "big" tire, whats the consensus on the RT?

I had Toyo MTs on a previous F150 and they were big and heavy. They also got louder as they wore down. I have never owned RTs, but they were recommended by two Raptor shops, so I decided to give them a try.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Are you in the Austin area? I'd love to see it in person once it's done to see the ride height.

No, I live north of Houston.

OP
OP
TXRaptor

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

BBLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks good with the black bead locks! I knew I was going to change mine, so I waited until I found one with the standard stock wheels.

Are you planning to have trimming done after your 37s? (Not like the hatchet job Jake17 loves to post...)

Hoping to not have to trim, but I'm prepared to do +2 fenders if need be. We shall see....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts