Geiser front springs and Deaver +2”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Nimrod

Nimrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure why I'm so hung up on MPG on a 70K truck, but I really love the 19 I'm getting right now!

Thanks for the feedback!

I get it but I’m okay with 15-16 mpg. My 2012 I sold did 12.2 Highway.
9 mpg around town and 7 mpg out wheeling. That drove me nuts. We all have our own limits.

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

PS. I have never gotten 19 in my raptor, even with 35’s. I get about 16.8 to 17.2 on Highway under normal conditions.

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

37's, is the odometer off?

Yep so the numbers are skewed.

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

I think for a 5000 pound 4 wheel drive Truck with 37’s and 450 hp 14-15 is pretty dang good.
I had a 450 hp turbo Porsche 911 that weighed 3100 pounds and got 19-20 mpg.
Performance takes fuel.

Last edited:

tplj

Reaction score
Alignment Issues with Geiser Springs

Has anyone had issues with aligning the front after installing the Geiser Springs?

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone had issues with aligning the front after installing the Geiser Springs?

What kind of issues are you seeing? I spoke to my installer and he said he has done multiple Gen 2s with Geiser springs and he has not had any issues with alignments. He said he takes them to a local Ford dealer and they have always done a great job.

As soon as I get all of my parts in, I will be doing 37s, Geisers Springs and Deaver +3s in the back.

tplj

Reaction score
Alignment Issues with Geiser Springs

I'm having a slight vibration from the front wheels when making slight left and right turns at speed. The vibration also occurs when I hit small lane divider's on the freeway and small dirt road bumps. I've had it aligned twice at a Ford dealer and still getting the same result.

The current set up is Geiser Springs and Deaver +2's

Last edited:

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm having a slight vibration from the front wheels when making slight left and right turns at speed. The vibration also occurs when I hit small lane divider's on the freeway and small dirt road bumps. I've had it aligned twice at a Ford dealer and still getting the same result.

The current set up is Geiser Springs and Deaver +2's

I know this might be a dumb question, but do you have your lane assist on?

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ I mean I know lane assist will make your steering wheel vibrate when hitting getting close to lines on the road. Are you feeling that sensation or are you getting an actual vibration from the wheels and tires themselves?

Only other thing I can think of is tire wear? Maybe?