Geiser front springs and Deaver +2”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Nimrod

Nimrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got back from Moab. The Raptor worked awesome. Did a bunch of hiking and wheeling. She did awesome on the white rim trail which is bumpy but easy. Felt bad blowing by the Jeep guys while they were bouncing around all over the place inside their Jeeps.
Did some medium rated rock trails. Passed a Cherokee on an either or and he took the easy way. Caught a wrangler but didn’t pass on the same trail. They were mildly built and on 35’s. The Geiser front springs with the Deaver +2’s worked awesome. The 37’s on Method 17’s never once rubbed and we did some fairly gnarly stuff, especially for a raptor. Sorry I was so freaked out I didn’t stop and take pictures. I know, really lame.
Anyways I highly recommend this setup. It worked amazing. Hit up PAB at the Baja HQ, those guys got it figured out.

This pic is a baby step we went up on the white rim trail which is rated easy, in 2wd, unlocked rear end. 37’s aired down to 22.

Attachments

• B7CB2810-490F-44FA-830D-6AE0491486E9.jpg
    B7CB2810-490F-44FA-830D-6AE0491486E9.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 92
OP
OP
Nimrod

Nimrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's your MPG at?

15.6 driving up to Moab @ 85 mph, and I mean up. I live at sea level in san clemente so up Cajun pass, up all the passes to stateline then up to Utah and through the passes on the 70.

Did 12.8 wheeling and 16.2 cruising around town in Moab. 30 mph limit for most of Moab.
13.2 home downhill at 85 mph. There was a massive headwind from Vegas home that completely destroyed my mpg. Oh well.

MAXTRAX

Reaction score
15.6 driving up to Moab @ 85 mph, and I mean up. I live at sea level in san clemente so up Cajun pass, up all the passes to stateline then up to Utah and through the passes on the 70.

Did 12.8 wheeling and 16.2 cruising around town in Moab. 30 mph limit for most of Moab.
13.2 home downhill at 85 mph. There was a massive headwind from Vegas home that completely destroyed my mpg. Oh well.

I'm not sure why I'm so hung up on MPG on a 70K truck, but I really love the 19 I'm getting right now!

Thanks for the feedback!

DEGBTI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
geez, I got 14.2 to san felipe and back, flat highways , cruise control at 75mph. How you guys get these numbers?