GEN 2 Geiser front springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Margin on production line springs v. handmade race truck? Obviously not a priority to geiser, but seems like a big opportunity in the market and sells the brand to a much bigger audience - I’m not the expert.

OP
OP

17FRaptor

Reaction score
Alright everyone. Everyone is getting frustrated and I'm not sure why. I had an offer from Geiser to test out their final product. Everyone is getting upset trying to find out where to get them..... YOU CANT BUY THEM RIGHT NOW. They are not being released yet. Just sit back and wait. I don't know what else to tell you. They are great springs they will be worth the wait. And to answer one of your guys question, I'm running the stock bfg tires.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to see what it looked like lifted the 3 inch’s in a pic.. but I could really give a **** now..

OP
OP

17FRaptor

Reaction score
Lmao okay well a picture was posted so idk where your frustration is coming from. Good day.

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Geisers on my 2018 gen2 and did the Deaver rear leafs with a 1” lift in the rear it all looks great now still waiting on other parts. Stupid COVID!