FOX SHOX Service Intervals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SJRaptorG2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Noticed passenger side rear is lower about half inch on passenger side even with full tank. Didn’t worry cause I was installing + 3 Deavers. Finished the install yesterday and I have about a 1in lift total but passenger is still lower half inch. I’m gonna swap the rear shocks to see if the driver side then lowers more, maybe the shocks have different pressures.

How do I check the shock pressure? Is it like my bike fox shox with an air valve?

Also, I found this service interval from Fox, I am about 50/50 off road so I am do for service.

Truck Suspension Service | FOX

996Turbo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Noticed passenger side rear is lower about half inch on passenger side even with full tank. Didn’t worry cause I was installing + 3 Deavers. Finished the install yesterday and I have about a 1in lift total but passenger is still lower half inch. I’m gonna swap the rear shocks to see if the driver side then lowers more, maybe the shocks have different pressures.

How do I check the shock pressure? Is it like my bike fox shox with an air valve?

Also, I found this service interval from Fox, I am about 50/50 off road so I am do for service.

Truck Suspension Service | FOX

The stock shocks do not have a schrader valve. If it is like the front you can install a valve. The front shocks call for 200psi of nitrogen not sure on the back. You might check with SVC they send out schrader valves with the CAS front kit. They might have them available for the rear.