Feedback on RPG 2.25" collar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
X

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts on why I only have a .75 inch rake? Maybe all the towing has made my rear springs settle quite a bit?

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are other factors, but do measurements a few times over a week. Measure from ground, or bottom of wheel lip to be able to compare best to others here.

My stock leafs settled quite a bit after its first hard trip, but also have a decent load in bed too. Originally 42.125/42.25... now 40/41 with full tank, Bed Rack, 35" spare, 3ton jack, toolbox. Bed will be empty soon, so plan to see difference then prior to +3 install

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd get the SVC adjustable collar and call them and ask where to set it to get the number you want. I bet they'd be able to get you right in there on the first shot. And having the adjustable system would allow for you to change it later if you ever did decide to do anything else to the truck.

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted the 1.5, that was until I measured. Now I'm thinking 2.25. In 43/40.25 now. I would not mind some rake when done. Im going to call rpg soon. Have a few other questions for them also.

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kmayeux, what were your measurements before and after. You look level, or do you have a little rake on level ground?.

thump4863

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RPG said that the 1.5 was for level. I was thinking the 2.25 would be a better choice, but I went with the 1.5 based on their response. Mine is getting installed today.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RPG said that the 1.5 was for level. I was thinking the 2.25 would be a better choice, but I went with the 1.5 based on their response. Mine is getting installed today.

I'm not sure this is accurate, I did the 1.5 and its not. I dunno anymore.