Eibach lift springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

paulhaskew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Eibach springs installed and am enjoying the ride change and the increased height in the front. I will be taking the truck out for a 900+ mile off road run next month and can report more on how it handles then.

Attachments

• IMG_6581.jpg
    IMG_6581.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 206

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good follow up guys... if the ^above truck netted ~+2.3-2.4" change, you are probably ok regarding cv/binding etc. I just spent a week in rough highspeed terrain, ran 4H half the trip to try and confirm if there would be an issue. I'm ~2.25" higher (3" Collars), 2 other gen2s with same setup and no issues/binding noticed

Crashking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Eibach springs installed and am enjoying the ride change and the increased height in the front. I will be taking the truck out for a 900+ mile off road run next month and can report more on how it handles then.

Have you also run a similar trip with the stock springs for a good comparison?

paulhaskew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have. I mainly post in my Facebook group rather than here. The stock springs nosed dived a lot and i wound up pounding the skid plates after jumps and such. Will see how these do on the Pony Express run.

Carbon8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cancelled my order with bolt on, got on email from them saying Eibach pushed ship dates back to August on orders.

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cancelled my order with bolt on, got on email from them saying Eibach pushed ship dates back to August on orders.
yup they sold out. apparntly they didn't make enough 1st round. i went to get some and same answer