Eibach lift springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

racerjb

Reaction score
Oh, you're talking about putting the aftermarket fox coilover spring on the stock raptor coilover? That won't work, they're much more narrow and seat different. Maybe with a different hat and a flat perch you could make them work but that's a lot of work for for just a spring.

Ahh...thanks man

mberger111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump

Any updates

Yup. Consensus is they suck. If I wanted a lifted truck ride I would have gotten a lifted Chevy. Even the people that like them only say, "they're not that bad.". All around they are terrible on and off road. Even potentially dangerous.

Bottom line, keep it stock, Geiser springs, or a coil spacer. Or Fox 3.0 I guess if you have the money.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just to throw my 2 cents in... I bought my truck with 15k miles on it and these were already installed. It took me a while to figure out what was going on because I knew something was off, the ass sat too low for stock. Even with mild towing it looks like a hoopty driving down the street. I do not have a comparison to stock but I have not had any complaints in the 2500 miles or so I've driven her. I will say that braking does seem to be dampened a lot better and the extra support will be nice when adding an aftermarket bumper. I will be ordering some Deaver +3s though for some added support and to even out that sag. Sometimes they just need a little extra help. :boobs:

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes indeed I am! Unfortunately I've not been gifted with the left brain smarts of our Engineers, but I'll do my best to help.

-We did not develop springs for the Gen1's, thus, we've never had that vehicle in the shop. What we HAVE done is tested this vehicle in both 4x4 and 4x2 with no findings of the CV or Differential binding.

- Every spring that comes through our facility is pre-set before they leave the building, meaning there should be no change in height or rate over time.

-All of our new PRO-LIFT-KIT spring systems feature a slight increase (max 10%) in rate to accommodate for aftermarket accessories. A large percentage of customers will add a winch, lights, armor, or bars to the front of the vehicle resulting in a loss of height. Combine that with a slight lift in the rear and you're back to the factory rake. Our goal is to create a spring package that hits a perfect balance of comfort and capability so you only need to buy parts once.

- Your concern about predictability off-road could largely be attributed to lack of proper alignment.

- These are linear rate springs.

Originally the spring rate was 583 pounds per inch according to the Release. https://eibach.com/us/c-145-product-releases-2017-ford-f-150-raptor-pro-lift-kit.html

When I called in, a phone rep said the spring rate was 548 pounds per inch. Can you let us know when/if it was actually changed?

Stock it stated to be around 533 pounds per inch. As of yet no one can tell me what Geisers are. Yes I know they are progressive but still I would think someone would know what the first inch or two of compression would be.