Definitely needs to be leveled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Digger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After driving my truck for a wk it 100% needs to be leveled and obviously we can't do a mid perch adjustment like I did on my Gen1. Can I level it as I would a regular F-150? Would love to do it asap. Thanks guys, Mike

OP
OP
Digger

Digger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you guys are brutal. I do not think that leveling kit would be a good idea for the raptor, unless all you gonna do is drive it and never leave the pavement

What would be the difference in leveling it with a leveling kit and or doing the mid perch to level as I did with my Gen1?

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What would be the difference in leveling it with a leveling kit and or doing the mid perch to level as I did with my Gen1?
here we go again... sorry but there were tons of the discussions regarding the leveling kits and mid perch adjustment. this is a Baja truck not a regular truck

Last edited:

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Arm droop travel and shock droop travel are no longer in sync causing stress problems. More insightful explanations if you search for them on here.

OP
OP
Digger

Digger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Arm droop travel and shock droop travel are no longer in sync causing stress problems. More insightful explanations if you search for them on here.

Thanks a bunch :) It just seems as if pretty much everyone did the mid perch adjustment on their Gen1's. My 35X12.5s rubbed something awful with the stock setting on my Gen1 so I did the mid perch right away and I never had any issues with it and I feel that it road better on the mid perch setting.

Gilligan

Reaction score
you guys are brutal. I do not think that leveling kit would be a good idea for the raptor, unless all you gonna do is drive it and never leave the pavement

It's kinda sorta true.. Lot's of people will be upgrading their 3.0's to 3.0's. That's the setup on the Foutz truck.