Deavers for the new Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skyline

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've heard it won't fit a 37, which is my concern

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've heard it won't fit a 37, which is my concern

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I don't think there's a truck on the market that can fit a 37" as a spare under the bed. If you dump the exhaust before the rear axle, it might fit. Otherwise, bed mounted spares work well. A 35" spare will work to get you to a shop if a 37" goes flat.

Skyline

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think there's a truck on the market that can fit a 37" as a spare under the bed. If you dump the exhaust before the rear axle, it might fit. Otherwise, bed mounted spares work well. A 35" spare will work to get you to a shop if a 37" goes flat.

yeah is not a dig at it not being able to fit a 37" thats not a very reasonable request. would probably end up getting a full size spare, and just take it with me when going on trips, as I need to use the bed fairly often. Who knows what I will end up doing, still months to decide.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ground clearance, approach and departure angle, and sidewall flex.

+1 inch of ground clearance gained. Approach and departure angles almost no change. Sidewall flex ditto.

37's are all about looks and being different and the added unsprung weight, cost and impact they have on the suspension and truck far outweigh any benefits they might have.