Deavers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So the +2's are stock height, but does anyone know if they make a set that is a half inch lower than stock? I don't want to raise the front but want the truck a bit more level. Also, how hard is it to install the leaf springs? TIA.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can order whatever you want from deaver.

The spring install is straight forward and can be done with hand tools in a garage with jack stands.

They are just heavy so it’s easier with 2 people to maneuver over the axel and get in place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

So the +2's are stock height, but does anyone know if they make a set that is a half inch lower than stock? I don't want to raise the front but want the truck a bit more level. Also, how hard is it to install the leaf springs? TIA.

Yes we take custom orders of Deavers. Please bear in mind though that it takes about 6 weeks for custom orders. And a commercial address for shipping with either a loading dock or fork lift so a lift gate is not needed will save you money on the shipping cost.

PM me if you would like a quote.
Thanks, Rick

SJRaptorG2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI, I looked all over the net to find the cheapest price on these. Prices are all at 1325.00, but the lift gate charges, shipping and taxes adds another $300 appox. Even an authorized dealer near me said Deaver charges them shipping and wanted to pass that on to me if I bought it and installed it at his shop.

Found a place that will send it to your door at home with no extra fees, 1325.00 total. Didn’t want to put this out until I got them, to ensure there were no problems. Took 1 week from order to my door via UPS.

Search results for: 'L84'

Hope this saves someone a little cash.

SJRaptorG2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can buy them anywhere you want.

Just putting this out for those looking for the best price with delivery to your doorstep. No extra fees or forklift/lift gate requirement.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

We get pretty close to that price, just depends on what shipping comes out to. We offer a discount and whatever Deaver charges for shipping, we only pass on that amount. I have NEVER quoted anyone a shipping rate of $300, that's just crazy!

If you are close to Deaver, we can even do a will call where we can save you some money on the leafs and you can pick them up, no charge. We can even have Deaver put on the shipping that you will take them out of the freight truck, as long as you can be there upon delivery so save on lift gate fees. This is not always guaranteed as it depends on the local freight company for your area.

And we have been a FRF supporting vendor since 2012 and also an authorized Deaver dealer. :win:

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We get pretty close to that price, just depends on what shipping comes out to. We offer a discount and whatever Deaver charges for shipping, we only pass on that amount. I have NEVER quoted anyone a shipping rate of $300, that's just crazy!

If you are close to Deaver, we can even do a will call where we can save you some money on the leafs and you can pick them up, no charge. We can even have Deaver put on the shipping that you will take them out of the freight truck, as long as you can be there upon delivery so save on lift gate fees. This is not always guaranteed as it depends on the local freight company for your area.

And we have been a FRF supporting vendor since 2012 and also an authorized Deaver dealer. :win:
Rick as soon as I'm ready I will be ordering from you. Do you know if deavers does installs? :D

Aesconde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Deaver does install springs as well. I ordered direct from them and they had them ready in a few days. I drove up from San Diego to have them install the springs. Install was approx 2 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SJRaptorG2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
“We get pretty close to that price, just depends on what shipping comes out to”
“We can even have Deaver put on the shipping that you will take them out of the freight truck, as long as you can be there upon delivery so save on lift gate fees. This is not always guaranteed”

I was just putting out that this vendor delivers to your door via ups no tx, no shipping and you don’t have to unload it yourself. Just thought I was helping people with an easier and lower price option. I didn’t know one can’t post in this forum about cheaper options unless it comes from supporting vendors, sorry.

“I have NEVER quoted anyone a shipping rate of $300, that's just crazy!”

I never said you did! Please don’t misquote me. I said I looked all over the net and “prices are all at 1325.00 but the lift gate charges, shipping and taxes adds another $300 appox.” The 300 includes taxes that some wanted to add, shipping and lift gate fees, it is also an approx amount depending on the vendor. Sorry for not clarifying that more in my first post.

I am not a big forum guy, but I have been using this forum since the day I ordered my G2. It has been very helpful to me with everything from tracking my order to selecting the best mods. I stay away from the attacks. I just try to post something that may be useful to someone here as my contribution and appreciation for the information I get. Sorry if I offended anyone, it was not my intent.