Deaver Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Speaking to Deaver they said +3 wouldnt help with sag really when towing.
They told me if you tow they'd recommend adding a 500lb spring along with the +3
What I'm leaning toward just worried about the ride when not towing.

I was supposed to get mine installed tomorrow @ Deaver but the local rain storm is forcing me to push the install until next Thursday.

I will post pics once installed. Hoping my rear isnt ridiculously high.

I am also putting on the RPG bump stops as well.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was supposed to get mine installed tomorrow @ Deaver but the local rain storm is forcing me to push the install until next Thursday.

I will post pics once installed. Hoping my rear isnt ridiculously high.

I am also putting on the RPG bump stops as well.

Did you get the +3s? How's it look vs front?

OP
OP
M

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I did truck is slightly higher in back maybe 1/2"

Before putting the deavers on rear sat at least an inch lower than the front. I like the look better this way much better.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, I agree his truck looks much better with the Deaver +3s! Now, he just needs 37s to complete the bada#$ Raptor look...:biggrin:

OP
OP
M

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I agree his truck looks much better with the Deaver +3s! Now, he just needs 37s to complete the bada#$ Raptor look...:biggrin:

haha when these tires are done I am sure I am going to try out some 37s.

Kinda worried about putting them on my current wheels (methods) as they have the 0 offset. I think I need something with a little less of an aggressive offset so I dont catch the fenders. Might need to get some custom wheels made.

DEGBTI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha when these tires are done I am sure I am going to try out some 37s.

Kinda worried about putting them on my current wheels (methods) as they have the 0 offset. I think I need something with a little less of an aggressive offset so I dont catch the fenders. Might need to get some custom wheels made.

how is the deaver+3 ride compared to stock?

OP
OP
M

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how is the deaver+3 ride compared to stock?

I like it, rear when stock is very soft and wallows over bumps while turning at speed.

Now the back end feels stiff and planted. Not stiff when just driving, rides really well IMO considering the new leafs made up for the stock blocks plus raised the truck 1+"

40oz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on towing with Deaver + 2? I have lawncare and haul a 7x14 enclosed a good bit of time with my truck.