Deaver and Geiser?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
I get it, not a big fan of changing up a 70k daily driver, however towing with the gen 2 has been a challenge with the sag. So yes did the deavers and bump stop kit, RPG in front. Big difference in towing, and handling. My buddy and I did the install, not bad.

Tlh235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep, UTV is where I got the Geisers, sorry about that. FRL is where I got the Deavers.

I paid $240 for the Geiser install and $300 for the Deaver install.

Did you add 37's to your truck with this combo. Looking to do this same thing soon. 37's might come a little later once i replenish the wallet from the geiser and deaver purchase.

Higgs Boson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you add 37's to your truck with this combo. Looking to do this same thing soon. 37's might come a little later once i replenish the wallet from the geiser and deaver purchase.

I have not installed 37's yet but I will most likely swap to some K02 37s soon. Here is a pic of how it currently sits with stock 35s.

Deaver +3
Geiser
Has a bed cover, spray in bed liner, bed mat added and spare tire removed.

Attachments

• IMG_1356.jpg
    IMG_1356.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 180

Tlh235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have not installed 37's yet but I will most likely swap to some K02 37s soon. Here is a pic of how it currently sits with stock 35s.

Deaver +3
Geiser
Has a bed cover, spray in bed liner, bed mat added and spare tire removed.

That is beautiful...and with 35's...wow. I'm super excited. Just ordered the +3 Deavers. The Giesers are supposed to be here Friday. Can't wait to see my truck afterwards. If it sits anything close to this, i'll be super happy. I do have the spray in bedliner and Bakflip Revolver M4 cover...and of course the spare. Either way, love your truck! Thanks for sharing.

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is mine same set up on stock tires.

I keep contemplating 37s but really don't mind the 35's

76W3laf.jpg

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it required to install bumpstops with the deavers?

You can retain rear bump stops with Deavers. But you will need to purchase a set of SDHQ FORD RAPTOR REAR BUMP STOP MOUNTS since the OEM bump stop mounts are part of the block on the OEM leafs which you are removing.

These cost about $200 +/-

IMO might as well do some real bump stops if you plan on doing some decent off-roading.

Tlh235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well lets hope mine comes out looking just as good...really excited seeing these pics.

Attachments

• Raptor.jpg
    Raptor.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 108