Deaver and Geiser?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
sherwood

sherwood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ yea mine sits exactly level with the Geisers and +3s

I love the feel and the look. When you see my Raptor next to a stock Raptor mine looks so much bigger and the aftermarket wheel fitment makes it look better with the stance.

I see you have aftermarket UCA, was that necessary for the Geisers or just an additional add on? Are you also running 37" tires?

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see you have aftermarket UCA, was that necessary for the Geisers or just an additional add on? Are you also running 37" tires?

I am still running the OEM tires.... I will probably stick with a 35 tire even when these are done..... For the times I offroad last thing I want to do is rip a fender off.

I added the UCA's just because that would be the weak point on the suspension especially after adding 2.5" lifting springs. I did it for a peace of mind.

OP
OP
sherwood

sherwood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a good suggestion where to order the Geiser and Deaver combo? I see a few supporting vendors have the Deavers but seems limited on the Geisers...

Higgs Boson

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Anyone have a good suggestion where to order the Geiser and Deaver combo? I see a few supporting vendors have the Deavers but seems limited on the Geisers...

im on stock uca with deavers. i doubt i will be going to baja.

also i recommend fordraptorlights.com i spoke to jeff, they did an awesome job. thats where i will be getting whatever i can for the raptor now.

OP
OP
sherwood

sherwood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im on stock uca with deavers. i doubt i will be going to baja.

also i recommend fordraptorlights.com i spoke to jeff, they did an awesome job. thats where i will be getting whatever i can for the raptor now.

Thanks! I’ve been on their website but looks like they have Eibach springs but not Geisers.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can get the Geisers for gen 1/2 through me directly from Wyn Geiser.

$549 shipped for either Gen.

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UTV Inc. Is the only place online that carries / sells Geiser Springs online.

That is where I got mine.....

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Got my Deavers from FordRaptorLights (Chris) easy to work with gave me a good discount with no tax I also added the RPG bump stop kit.

I saved a few hundred bucks in shipping and drove directly to Deaver down in Santa Ana and had them install at the same time. Always an option for you since you are in Santa Barbara but it does make it a long ass day haha.

Geiser get them @ UTV Inc.

OP
OP
sherwood

sherwood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UTV Inc. Is the only place online that carries / sells Geiser Springs online.

That is where I got mine.....

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Got my Deavers from FordRaptorLights (Chris) easy to work with gave me a good discount with no tax I also added the RPG bump stop kit.

I saved a few hundred bucks in shipping and drove directly to Deaver down in Santa Ana and had them install at the same time. Always an option for you since you are in Santa Barbara but it does make it a long ass day haha.

Geiser get them @ UTV Inc.

How much did they charge for install?

Spoke with Jeff from RaptorLights and he said that most (90%) of people prefer spring perch over Geisers. Seems like most on here prefer Geiser over perch?

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much did they charge for install?

Spoke with Jeff from RaptorLights and he said that most (90%) of people prefer spring perch over Geisers. Seems like most on here prefer Geiser over perch?

Like $250 for install of rear deavers

I'd say if you're not doing leafs then just do perch collar. If you want to leafs then do geisers. They match performance nicely.