Complete Stock Setup Measurement Request

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn, you're not kidding on that first pic! Thanks for the pics!

You are welcome! I was actually disappointed in the rpg kit at first because it isnt level, but after using the truck, 1.5" is perfect imo. Any more and it will look saggy on anything but flat ground.

OP
OP
F

FGHT ON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are welcome! I was actually disappointed in the rpg kit at first because it isnt level, but after using the truck, 1.5" is perfect imo. Any more and it will look saggy on anything but flat ground.

Yea, after talking with everyone on here, I'm thinking I'm prob going to have to go ahead and have Scott out at Deaver start on a set of rear springs for me. These stock springs are crazy soft!

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the RPG does or does not level out the back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OldGuy1

Reaction score
Its gonna be tough for you to be happy then, because the stance is quite variable depending on the surface you park on, the suspension is quite soft.

here is my truck with RPG collars, the passenger front is juust up on pavement and it makes it look like the rear is MUCH higher than the front.

kbTQNNH.jpg

then the same truck on "flat" ground and it looks level

c84Weqy.jpg

Beautiful truck!