Boatec +2s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Redleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They look great, +2 for sure. As a matter of fact, we've opened up more space at the shop, might have to get in to doing Boatec add ons and dyno tuning, was hoping Cobb would have their 3.5 stuff out for the Raptor but they're taking their time and doing what Cobb does which is perfection. Oh well, I'll wait for Cobb, once I get the flares on my truck I'll hit you up about being a distributor and installer out here in the NorCal area, Roseville Rocklin to be exact.

FullSend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested. Any close up pics comparing to stock would be great.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OP
OP
dude1782

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No pricing or eta. You can check pricing on other glass and it will probably be comparable.

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

Gashawg

Reaction score
can anyone answer if the actual wheel opening is larger? I get that they are wider to cover more tire and the opening is taller for more wheel stuff. With 37's, I cut the pinch welds and literally cut the bottom of my fender and flare to keep from rubbing. It would be great if the fender had less material at the bottom where it meets the door/rocker panel.

Cory s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never seen a set of boatec fenders in person. I’ve seen other companies. And the amount of work they take to fit and look good. How does boatec compare in finish?

OP
OP
dude1782

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Never seen a set of boatec fenders in person. I’ve seen other companies. And the amount of work they take to fit and look good. How does boatec compare in finish?

Boatecs are some of the best fitting out of the box

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk