Boatec +2s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good news for those of you want bigger fenders but don’t want giant ass +4s that fit like shit.

“I have the front and rear fenders about done, but have to make inner liners for them. I would hope to be up
and going by mid November.

Thank you,

Bruce Nagel/Owner Boatec Inc.”

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

fx4210

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool update thanks for sharing!

I don't think I'll get to the point of needing them ever but I feel like posts like these help keep the forum ahead of the curve and a place to stay up to date with what options are available for our trucks.

Oh well look at that... 500 posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
dude1782

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’d be down

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

ADD might have some teaser pics when they get back from paint

OP
OP
dude1782

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Unless something changed, people were really happy with the fitment, quality, and durability of their gen 1 boatecs correct? Because I talked to someone really trying to push me away and to another option.

roostinyfz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless something changed, people were really happy with the fitment, quality, and durability of their gen 1 boatecs correct? Because I talked to someone really trying to push me away and to another option.

My boatec's on my gen 1 were totally awesome. Loved them and held up well. Always thought that the body lines were much better on the boated then other glass brands.