GEN 2 Big Brake Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor404

Reaction score
Both must be hybrid since the brakes are green and the engine runs on electric at stop lights. But then petrol must kick in once your cars senses a green light. I love technology.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 5.44.09 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 5.44.09 PM.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 115
  • Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 5.47.54 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 5.47.54 PM.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 121

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I sent multiple emails to baer and stoptech but no response. The alcons with the required tie rod modification come close to 7k.
You can buy the brembos but none fit with 17-19 inch wheels

That is fine with me, will be going with 20” wheels as soon as they arrive from Specialty Forge. I will have to give Brembo a call, thanks for the info.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WTF are you going on about?
Those r1 brakes under 17" wheels do not improve braking one bit. In fact I'd argue they do the opposite I don't even think they look good at all. Just my opinion.

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

Raptor404

Reaction score
Those r1 brakes under 17" wheels do not improve braking one bit. In fact I'd argue they do the opposite I don't even think they look good at all. Just my opinion.

ok. dully noted. You will be the first person I message if they fail me.

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

If you still have those would you mind seeing if they fit over the brakes? :D

Sorry the shop has my wheels buried under a bunch of parts at the shop. If I have to guess.. I would say the factory wheels will not work. I would say 0 offset will work.

If the guys find my wheels I will try it out for you.

Last edited:

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Your sure do speak like you have facts to back up your BS that you call an opinion... I know your type, you only know what you're told, you think Brembo is the end all be all...

dd07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brembos

Has anyone found a kit with Baer or Brembo? I like the Wildwood kits but have always had Brembo or Baer on my other cars and trucks. If anyone has info please let me know.

Below link is for the Brembos.
Racetechnology is Brembo's exclusive dealer in the US as far as I know. The rest are resellers that buy from them.

https://www.racetechnologies.com/products/brakekits/2017/ford/f150-raptor?vehicle=10770

And yes, you'll need at least 20'' rims to fit 6-piston ones.
And yes, I've been told that you need forged wheels made by supplying the template that you can download from the above URL for your chosen type...otherwise you'll have to go with some crazy offset that will stick your wheels out...even collars may not prevent sharp turn rubbing.

But then again, just my 2 cents. Opinions will certainly vary.
Facts...I'll get my setup done hopefully in two weeks and hoping this wasn't a complete waste of money