Bajamod vs RPG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Weekly update FRFr's.....we have nearly caught up with our lengthy list of customers. All orders will be filled as we get them now; having your collars in your hands within 7 working days at the latest. Both sizes of Spring Perch Collars are up on our website. The 1.5" to level your truck, and then the 3" for those with heavier bumpers, winches, or those that prefer the prerunner, nose high stance.

Thank you again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SterlingE55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brian, Rob and I installed the RPG collar and BajaMod spacer. Installs were similar in difficulty. Had to remove the perch on both. Removed the perch, slid the perch down, put the BajaMod spacer on then pushed it back up. If you can compress the spring enough you may not need to do this but it was easier at that point. The import differences. BajaMod raised my truck 1-3/4" to 2". The RPG collar raised Brian's truck right at an inch. Rob and Brian both have pictures comparing the difference in the trucks and they will post them.

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brian, Rob and I installed the RPG collar and BajaMod spacer. Installs were similar in difficulty. Had to remove the perch on both. Removed the perch, slid the perch down, put the BajaMod spacer on then pushed it back up. If you can compress the spring enough you may not need to do this but it was easier at that point. The import differences. BajaMod raised my truck 1-3/4" to 2". The RPG collar raised Brian's truck right at an inch. Rob and Brian both have pictures comparing the difference in the trucks and they will post them.

Pics, pics, pics. I am interested in seeing the comparison.
Tone