GEN 2 anybody done RPG 3" collars w 4+ deavers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
A 3" collar will make the front a good bit stiffer, but this is a customers truck so we only drove it around our parking lot & around the block. The rear was stock

Skyline

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
do you think you could fit 37's with the elbiach 2.5 springs and +3's?

Skyline

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No sorry I meant +3 deavers. The whole goal is to not use spacers as much as possible

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
No sorry I meant +3 deavers. The whole goal is to not use spacers as much as possible

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That makes more sense. I was sitting here thinking of a shock with 5.5" of lift on it and imagining the piston sitting right against the cap :rofl:

Skyline

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That makes more sense. I was sitting here thinking of a shock with 5.5" of lift on it and imagining the piston sitting right against the cap :rofl:

yeah im sure someone would be down to do that, but for some reason my whole thing is always least amount of lift with most amount of tire. But performance is always at the front of my mind wouldn't be willing to do it if it drastically hurt the suspension performance.