Adjustable Perch Collar to maintain stock comfort?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
I like the idea of the half inch increments on the RPG in case I decide to do 37s at a later date, I can add the Deaver +3s and adjust the fronts to the highest point. I am pretty sure the threads on the SVC will get corroded over time and they will no longer be adjustable without great effort. I want to go more than 1.5", so that rules out the Dirt Kartel collar.

Do you offer FRF discounts?

The ride characteristics with 1.5" collars is pretty much perfect for the spring rate from the factory. Gets rid of the nose dive when braking without going too stiff.

When I had the RPG collars on my truck at 2.5" it was definitely stiffer than i would have liked ( just a little bit).

I've since graduated to fox remote resi coilovers and I'd never go back.

The gen 2 leaf springs are a fair amount softer than Gen1s. Switching to deavers has been the best bang for the buck mod for me. I recently pulled off my drop shackles after going to the new coilovers in the front.

Deaver +3s with drop shackles paired with front fox dsc factory series coilovers left me dragging ass by about an inch with 2 spares, pro eagle big wheel, and my tools in the bed.

Pulled the drop shackles and went to camburg shackles and i'd now 1/4" high in the rear fully loaded.

We'll see how she does at TRR. I might either add a leaf from Deaver or bring the front down a little bit if it isn't quite right.

an additional word of wisdom.

Drop shackles will do nothing for your travel numbers if you aren't going to a bypass rack and longer shocks. with the drop shackles, the factory rear shocks become your limit straps, which is no bueno.