Adjustable Perch Collar to maintain stock comfort?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What is the best adjustable perch collar to maintain the stock comfort of the Gen 2 Raptor? I want to go almost completely level, if that matters. I will be fine with a 1/2" lower front, but I would like it to ride like the stock setup if possible.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What is the best adjustable perch collar to maintain the stock comfort of the Gen 2 Raptor? I want to go almost completely level, if that matters. I will be fine with a 1/2" lower front, but I would like it to ride like the stock setup if possible.

The higher you go, the more your ride height will be impacted. So if you're not going to go too high, we can get you set up with the Dirt Kartel Adjustable Shock Collars. They adjust to 1" or 1.5" in height and maintain a comfortable ride. Let us know if we can help get you setup!

OP
OP
TXRaptor

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Instead of collars on the front look into changing out the rear lift blocks.
Fords blocks are 3". ReadyLift has 1.5" blocks for the F150 2WD that fit the Raptor.
This will drop the rear end without having effected the ride quality.

I want to go up, not down... :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

The higher you go, the more your ride height will be impacted. So if you're not going to go too high, we can get you set up with the Dirt Kartel Adjustable Shock Collars. They adjust to 1" or 1.5" in height and maintain a comfortable ride. Let us know if we can help get you setup!

I am at mid-perch on my Gen 1, and the ride quality has been fine. If I forgo the "ride quality" requirement, what are the best adjustable collars to get the truck up to level? RPG, SVC?

Last edited:

BangBang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to go up, not down... :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

I am at mid-perch on my Gen 1, and the ride quality has been fine. If I forgo the "ride quality" requirement, what are the best adjustable collars to get the truck up to level? RPG, SVC?

Weeeeeeell, Why didn't you say so in the first place?
:slap:

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Best is relative. They all essentially do the same thing. The SVC kit allows you to rotate the entire spring perch assembly to have infinite adjustability to perfectly tune your ride height. Other collars like RPG adjust in roughly half-inch increments from 1.0" to 3.5". Then you have the Dirt Kartel collars which allow you to set height at either 1.0" or 1.5".

The 1.5" height of the Dirt Kartel collar will not get you perfectly level, but is the highest that you'll want to go before you begin to feel a difference in ride quality. RPG measures their static collars differently, so you can use the 2.25" collar without really impacting ride quality.

OP
OP
TXRaptor

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Best is relative. They all essentially do the same thing. The SVC kit allows you to rotate the entire spring perch assembly to have infinite adjustability to perfectly tune your ride height. Other collars like RPG adjust in roughly half-inch increments from 1.0" to 3.5". Then you have the Dirt Kartel collars which allow you to set height at either 1.0" or 1.5".

I like the idea of the half inch increments on the RPG in case I decide to do 37s at a later date, I can add the Deaver +3s and adjust the fronts to the highest point. I am pretty sure the threads on the SVC will get corroded over time and they will no longer be adjustable without great effort. I want to go more than 1.5", so that rules out the Dirt Kartel collar.

Do you offer FRF discounts?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I like the idea of the half inch increments on the RPG in case I decide to do 37s at a later date, I can add the Deaver +3s and adjust the fronts to the highest point. I am pretty sure the threads on the SVC will get corroded over time and they will no longer be adjustable without great effort. I want to go more than 1.5", so that rules out the Dirt Kartel collar.

Do you offer FRF discounts?

PM inbound!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts