37's for both

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ecoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen pics of one truck busting flares.

When the rears busted, i don't think he was running bump stops.

And, worst case, once boatec finally releases their +2 fenders and bedsides, I'll just put those on.

Yes, I get it jake, you want to ride your raptor around with chinese fog lights and 35s.

37s actually make a pretty big difference in ground clearance on these trucks. if you beat on the truck, it is nice to have more sidewall and more ground clearance.

We can have a starbucks pose-off whenever youre ready.

Totally agree! The 37s are awesome and smooth out a lot of bumps vs smaller tires. A couple friends couldn't believe how much better it is with 37s coupled with the 3.0s and deavers. Just wish more fenders where available, I'm going back to 35s in the meantime since I'm tearing crap u with the 37s.

18rap

Reaction score
trimming for 37s isn't even remotely close to that. More like, trimming the plastic flaps that overhang that internal structure.

In all actuality, I was able to trim using a freaking box cutter and about 5 minutes of my time.

The 37s rub on the top of the iiner when you stuff them. I'm running Icon rebounds, which are 17x 8.5 with 5" of backspacing and a +6MM offset. They are almost exactly flush.

gbvrpnJ.jpg
p9aj6Gl.jpg
fAavdZK.jpg
LNS1tFD.jpg

You do NOT have to cut/grind all the way into the white plastic substructure.

We've already all come to the conclusion that you are "touched", no need to continue to reinforce it with the same, stupid picture.

looks really good

Future_Raptor

Reaction score
I should change my profile pic, but i went up to 37' toyo open country on my gen2 and they most Definitely rub. When i do a damn u turn, they rub.. its pretty bad and sounds like my car is farting. They will have to cut away more if the plastic they started to cut off.. I guess all our Raptors are different, somehow :)

butts182

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I should change my profile pic, but i went up to 37' toyo open country on my gen2 and they most Definitely rub. When i do a damn u turn, they rub.. its pretty bad and sounds like my car is farting. They will have to cut away more if the plastic they started to cut off.. I guess all our Raptors are different, somehow :)

What wheels do you have and what is your front lift?

BrianR

Reaction score
trimming for 37s isn't even remotely close to that. More like, trimming the plastic flaps that overhang that internal structure.

In all actuality, I was able to trim using a freaking box cutter and about 5 minutes of my time.

The 37s rub on the top of the iiner when you stuff them. I'm running Icon rebounds, which are 17x 8.5 with 5" of backspacing and a +6MM offset. They are almost exactly flush.

gbvrpnJ.jpg
p9aj6Gl.jpg
fAavdZK.jpg
LNS1tFD.jpg

You do NOT have to cut/grind all the way into the white plastic substructure.

We've already all come to the conclusion that you are "touched", no need to continue to reinforce it with the same, stupid picture.

Anybody know what the purpose of white substructure is?
Anybody remove it?