3.0 gold shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It'll be easier to pinpoint which trucks will overheat and breakdown in the desert too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Because all the experts on the new unreleased 3.5L are telling us that right? Gotcha!

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

What these old things? Hahaha
20833f782832ada61583765e2deeabff.jpg1a5a7ed62c12f756c2174558de8d73f1.jpga9aa0852ff8e534bc21382646eb32bd8.jpg

Those are ballin'.

I-love-gold-goldmember.jpg

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Because all the experts on the new unreleased 3.5L are telling us that right? Gotcha!

Cause the experts drove their test mule soo hard when they frolicked through those tiny dunes. It's ok every badass truck deserves a dainty little sister lol.

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Im just glad they fixed that fugly tailgate. Itll be a better view for the Gen 1 owners to look at while they try and keep up.
**** Off, you are really starting to **** me off.
In my opinion your are nothing but a Ford eco-marketing plant.
So go and tell your employer that I ain't buying; I'd rather get a Fiat (Dodge/Jeep)

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
attachment.php

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pretty sure Kibbetech owns the rights to those, now you must pay him a royalty [emoji3]

Don't know who kibbetech is, but since I had them custom built through filthy, nah lol

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
**** Off, you are really starting to **** me off.
In my opinion your are nothing but a Ford eco-marketing plant.
So go and tell your employer that I ain't buying; I'd rather get a Fiat (Dodge/Jeep)

Haha calm down. Someone has to be on the other side of the argument or its just the same **********. Its not my problem you cant handle a different opinion. Freakin' serious sally over here cant take a little jab here and there.

The hate by some people on here is insane especially when no solid numbers have even been released so how the hell does anyone know how its going to perform? Sorry Im an optimist and think itll be good to go. Its fine to think otherwise but dont have a damn stroke when someone has a different opinion or pushes back.

Furthermore if you hate is so damn much why the hell are you even in the 2017 forum? To come over and be a **** about it? Stay over in the 2010-2014 forum if you hate the idea of the 2017 so much. Its a simple solution to your problem.

edit: Really I dont even know why I even try to stay positive about the new Raptor. Its hated so much around here that I dont even know why its part of this forum. Anyways this thread is about badass gold shocks and not a place to argue about stupid shit.

Last edited: