2019 dynamic shocks, How will you upgrade?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
i would put money on the system working similarly to the gt350 system.

If you unplug the shocks without a resistor, I'll bet that the truck will say " drive modes disabled".

That being said, it would not be impossible to disable the settings through forscan.

The cool part is, there are a few companies that sell shock computers that are tunable for road racing. The porsche, gt350 and corvette offerings are nothing short of magical.

I have heard from a reputable source that fox has already partnered with one and there will be an aftermarket option ( In all reality, I know someone who is testing the whole setup and has been since early march). It will be interesting to see which of the different shock tuners start to offer shock tunes via the computer.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Why does everyone assume these will need upgrading ?

ride height/preload to fit 37s.

That being said, you could always simply upgrade control arms, and simply do fenders & besides and be done with it.

I'd dare to guess in that scenario that you'd probably want to be able to modify the shock parameters in the computer for absolute best performance.

trophycummins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We can disable magnaride on mustangs when installing coilovers, we will probably be able to do the same for the new raptors. No lights.

OP
OP
C

csixer66

Reaction score
It was said. Level front and ability to run 37 inch tires is why I want to upgrade. Plus that Roush Fox shocks are impressive for $5 grand

mbenhasan

Reaction score
Just changed my 2019 fox shocks " kept it at home in case i want to bolt them back" to king shocks. And the offroad comfort and confidence to the roof.

But i m wondering have anyone found away to able drive modes.
For now i do all gearing manually.