2017 Raptor Geiser Progressive Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have mine on and they do sit noticeably higher that is for sure. I haven't tried 4H or 4L so I hope no issues with the axles like others were saying.

I also added Camburg UCA's not sure if that will make a difference or not I will check it out tomorrow.

Sharkus29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have mine on and they do sit noticeably higher that is for sure. I haven't tried 4H or 4L so I hope no issues with the axles like others were saying.

I also added Camburg UCA's not sure if that will make a difference or not I will check it out tomorrow.

Yeah I’m not sure, now that I’ve been playing around a bit it only seems noticeable in 4A and under heavy acceleration

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I did some off-roading 4hi 4lo everything ran and sounded fine only thing I kind of do not know if I like is it definitely feels more springy.... mind you I took it out in a four-wheel drive area that was more rocks and slow-paced so I'm waiting to see how it does in a more open firebreak environment. if I still don't like it I will probably most likely switch to the fox 3.0 s

802Avalanche

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a set of these Geiser springs. they should arrive today. I am currently running RPG adjustable collars jacked to 3" and 37" KO2s, but that's just too much preload for my comfort. I don't like the firm ride.

My plan is to swap the Geiser springs on and remove the RPG collars. Hoping these springs add enough height to still allow better clearance for the 37s, while improving the ride over current set up.

Poodles84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a set of these Geiser springs. they should arrive today. I am currently running RPG adjustable collars jacked to 3" and 37" KO2s, but that's just too much preload for my comfort. I don't like the firm ride.

My plan is to swap the Geiser springs on and remove the RPG collars. Hoping these springs add enough height to still allow better clearance for the 37s, while improving the ride over current set up.

They 100% add enough height.

danmcw34

Reaction score
Anybody on here that added the springs looking to sell their collars? I would love the rpg adjustables. But would be against the rpg 2.5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

802Avalanche

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody on here that added the springs looking to sell their collars? I would love the rpg adjustables. But would be against the rpg 2.5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That will probably be me, but I have to get the springs on, collars off, and road test before they will definitely be available for sale. That might be a couple weeks from now if you can wait that long. Hoping to get springs swapped tomorrow, but not sure my installer can do it yet. Will keep you posted.

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve browsed this thread and Geiser’s website but can’t seem to find out what the spring rate is.

ASD1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

The springs only good for about 2 1/2 inches so I would suggest put the springs on put your adjustable set to a half-inch and go from there