Why Tune your F150 Raptor ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What mode do you usually drive your raptor in? It feels like my normal mode is faster and shifts smoother than Sport but than again it just feels like it and maybe a whole dif story at the track.

90% Normal for the reasons you just noted. Love the shifts running around town. I use sport when I hit the highway. Like Guy said earlier, above 65 mph is where MPT and sport mode shine.

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I see it as a large, heavy off-road truck. Its power is more than adequate for off-road use.

I'm not pretending to drag race or stop light race.

Last edited:

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why I've tuned both my gen 1 and now gen 2 raptor...I hated the gear both trucks used while running around town. Could I manually shift, Yes. Would that get annoying, Yes. Could I change the shift points and chosen gears with a tune, Yes. Would that make my driving experience better, Yes. And...does that happen to increase the trucks output, Yes. Win, Win, Win.

30 mph in tenth gear is just a little stupid IMO