GEN 2 Who is interested in a Whipple Stage 1 Group Buy?

interested in whipple stage1?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironwood

Reaction score
I've heard rumblings that maybe this kit won't void your Ford warranty. Can anyone confirm or deny? It would be worth two grand to me if it preserved my warranty. Otherwise I'll just have to struggle along with 450 HP. Once my Raptor arrives that is...

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Absolutely not.

It’ll void your warranty the same As any other aftermarket tune. This has been stated and reiterated by WHIPPLE themselves.

Further, Whipple has inside information that if Ford ever does release the REBRANDED whipple Tune as a FOMOCO tune. It will come with NO WARRANTY express or implied.

In other words.... tune... but accept the consequences.

I've heard rumblings that maybe this kit won't void your Ford warranty. Can anyone confirm or deny? It would be worth two grand to me if it preserved my warranty. Otherwise I'll just have to struggle along with 450 HP. Once my Raptor arrives that is...

kpg81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone on the fence waiting for a group buy will be waiting forever

If you want it buy it today

You missed out. I saved a few bucks when I got it on the group buy, but if I knew what I know now- I would have spent the full price to have had it sooner.

Reactions: Guy

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree

Do what you gotta do. This truck needs a tune. It’s up to you how wild or mild you want it to be.

From hot to mild

MPT
GEARHEAD
WHIPPLE
Livernois

Livernois doesn’t have the tranny tune worked out yet so I’d go with one of the top 3.

5 Star doesn’t make my list due to quality and service concerns.

Anyone on the fence waiting for a group buy will be waiting forever

If you want it buy it today

You missed out. I saved a few bucks when I got it on the group buy, but if I knew what I know now- I would have spent the full price to have had it sooner.

Spartan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree

Do what you gotta do. This truck needs a tune. It’s up to you how wild or mild you want it to be.

From hot to mild

MPT
GEARHEAD
WHIPPLE
Livernois

Livernois doesn’t have the tranny tune worked out yet so I’d go with one of the top 3.

5 Star doesn’t make my list due to quality and service concerns.

I just pulled the trigger with MPT. I was thinking about holding out for Livernois but no transmission tuning and I can't wait forever. Plus the NGAGE looks pretty cool.

Notn41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am very interested! Please put me on the list. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.