GEN 2 Who is interested in a Whipple Stage 1 Group Buy?

interested in whipple stage1?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully another group buy gets going. I just did the rpg group buy and dropped 3k on rpg stage 3 and collars. Why not go all out and make it a little quicker.

kpg81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you guys want another group buy, someone will need to get off their ass like Toadster did and set it up with Whipple. Either that or pay full price because it's worth it. Whipple probably won't run another IMO.

Bjoeaull

Reaction score
If you guys want another group buy, someone will need to get off their ass like Toadster did and set it up with Whipple. Either that or pay full price because it's worth it. Whipple probably won't run another IMO.

I asked them last week I think it was, they said they are fairly busy right now, but might consider another one when it slows a bit.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe after everyone blows their tax refunds it will slow down. Next month they might slow down. But yeah from what everyone says it’s worth the $2000. I wish I would have noticed the thread back in November.

OP
OP
Toadster

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Definitely worth the price... Their service is excellent as well!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gregger

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So no chance of a group buy anytime soon? I think I'm down with the Whipple purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.