Who in here has proof that an Intake or Exhaust gave them any HP or TQ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All these "performance" gains claimed on the intake side totally avoids the severely diminished life expectancy on a boosted motor; especially one used off-road. Look at the diesel forums and you'll find account after account of how a CAI destroyed thier turbo, or worse, their entire motor. The less-than-stock effective filtration allows participate to "mushroom" the turbo vanes.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you convert that watts and newton meters. I’m having trouble following.

Yeah man ! I use a Whopple piggyback tune thing, its good for at least 850 wheel horsepower at the crank

wipit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All these "performance" gains claimed on the intake side totally avoids the severely diminished life expectancy on a boosted motor; especially one used off-road. Look at the diesel forums and you'll find account after account of how a CAI destroyed thier turbo, or worse, their entire motor. The less-than-stock effective filtration allows participate to "mushroom" the turbo vanes.

I like modding and if it blows i have a reason to build the engine....