GEN 2 Whipple Stage 1 Kit Feedback Thread!

Feedback on Whipple Tune

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CSJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The reason for the code is that it was in the TCM, which we weren't checking/erasing. The latest version of firmware gives the tool the ability now to read and erase codes from the trans.

Also, the latest version should resolve any issue with wheel/axle size.

Are you able to give details on what values in the TCM had to be changed to prevent wrench?

Whipple Charged

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Are you able to give details on what values in the TCM had to be changed to prevent wrench?

We didn't just change the TCM, we changed other modules as well, the TCM was just the last piece to the puzzle. But no, I can't share that as its not in the calibration side (the part aftermarket can change).

kpg81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We didn't just change the TCM, we changed other modules as well, the TCM was just the last piece to the puzzle. But no, I can't share that as its not in the calibration side (the part aftermarket can change).

Whipple should not provide this information to the public so other tuners can benefit from their R&D.

CSJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whipple should not provide this information to the public so other tuners can benefit from their R&D.

My motivation wasn't for other tuners. Since i couldn't find TCM fields with Forscan, I wanted to know if I could take the data back to my local Ford Service as Whipple deals with Ford so Ford could fix this damn wrench.

But seemingly not. Delay my last and carry on with thread content.

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got my update email today without even reminding them, Awesome customer service.

I can’t wait to get home tomorrow and put the new tune in and see if it fixes my Gremlins.

Fingers crossed.

Thanks Whipple