Whipple stage 1 ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wipit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont care about warranty. Dealership find away out of anything that happens any.
we are the that pay in the end.
so....that said i wil MOD my truck. Dont need the dealership.

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We could help you out with this send a p.m. or give us a call.

Thank you sincerely
Livernois Motorsports

ericburney

Desert is the best medicine
Reaction score
I bought the Whipple kit on Oct 5th...I drove to Whipple and had them flash my PCM, drove home and installed the IC and CAI in about 3 hours. I took it to the Sand Dunes yesterday. You can definitely feel the extra HP and TQ !

IMO, it is a great combination of power while still
being reliable. Ford Engineers are part of their Tuning Team.

Best $2K I ever spent.

arec

Reaction score
I bought the Whipple kit on Oct 5th...I drove to Whipple and had them flash my PCM, drove home and installed the IC and CAI in about 3 hours. I took it to the Sand Dunes yesterday. You can definitely feel the extra HP and TQ !

IMO, it is a great combination of power while still
being reliable. Ford Engineers are part of their Tuning Team.

Best $2K I ever spent.

Got mine installed last week :) love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I imagine the Transmission is tuned as well. How do you like the changes that are made? i can't stand the way the stock Transmission tune is set. I feel like it just wants to get to 10th gear as soon as possible and just lug the engine most of the time. I wish it would downshift sooner/easier and use all 10 gears all the time. But Sport mode sometimes shifts really hard. That, I don't need.

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I imagine the Transmission is tuned as well. How do you like the changes that are made? i can't stand the way the stock Transmission tune is set. I feel like it just wants to get to 10th gear as soon as possible and just lug the engine most of the time. I wish it would downshift sooner/easier and use all 10 gears all the time. But Sport mode sometimes shifts really hard. That, I don't need.

I'm not a salesman but mpt time will give you exactly what your looking for
Soft shifting normal mode using 10 gears with quick downshift